WHY CHOOSE US?
- PROFESSIONAL OEM SUPPLY: Tan Do has more than 20 years of experience in the beverage industry and a world-class customer service from a dedicated sales team available 24/7 .
- HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS: As a family-owned business, we know that quality matters, and we are committed to highest quality ingredients through our supply chain.
- COMPETITIVE PRICE, low MOQ while still maintaining the PERFECT balance between a healthy authentic drink and great tastes.
- FREE DESIGN/SAMPLE: Eye-catching colorful labels that would stand out on store shelves.
- US-STANDARD MACHINERY SYSTEM: Provide various packaging solutions and high-standard products.
- Tan Do is a ISO/HACCP/FDA/HALAL certified manufacturer.
10 Benefits of consuming soursop juice
The soursop is an ideal fruit to consume daily, because of its exquisite taste, its nutritional value and its multiple medicinal and curative benefits.
The Soursop – also known as Anona or Graviola – is a tropical fruit Rich in Vitamins (C, B1 and B2) and minerals (magnesium, potassium, copper and iron) that strengthen our organism.
It also stands out because of its high fibre content, which accelerates the digestive process.
It is not a common plant, but it is a delicious and ideal choice to make a variety of juices and drinks.
In addition to its flavor, when you ingest it you will enjoy the variety of benefits that it has for your health.
1. Prevents cancer
Is Checked That soursop juice helps fight against cancer and any other type of malignant tumor.
It is one of the few natural remedies that have been effective in preventing all types of cancer – especially breast, colon, prostate and lungs.
• Soursop Juice offers antioxidant action for the organism, as it helps to eliminate toxins that cause chronic diseases like cancer.
• For this reason it is recommended to drink soursop juice as A natural therapy that accompanies medical procedures In cancer patients.
2. Ideal for Weight loss
This fruit helps to lose weight because it contains few calories. Every 100 grams of fruit contains only 65 calories. So the juice of the fruit can be very suitable if we want to lose weight.
3. Protects your organs and delays aging
The soursop Helps prevent nerve damage and maintain a healthy heart.
• Thanks to its high content of vitamin B1 is able to accelerate the metabolism, so it ensures an adequate circulation and blood pressure.
• In addition, its contribution of vitamin B2 is necessary for the production of energy of the body, the function of the nervous system and the maintenance of the heart.
• Its large amounts of vitamin C make it an excellent antioxidant. Thus, it helps to increase the body’s resistance and delays the aging process.
4. Prevents the flu
Thanks to its aforementioned contribution of vitamin C soursop also contributes to prevent and counteract the flu and cold.
This also has a positive impact on strengthening the immune system, as it increases our defenses to cope with viruses and bacteria.
Its nutritional properties allow our body to remain healthy.
5. Strengthen your bones and prevent osteoporosis
Thanks to Your contributions Phosphorus and calcium This fruit is ideal to ensure proper bone and dental health.
is highly Recommended for women at the stage of the Menopause, as it is an excellent way to protect the bones from the loss of the density suffered by the decrease of estrogens.
6. Take care of your liver
The regular intake of this fruit is a healthy way of Support the functions of both the liver and the gallbladder.
Its richness in antioxidants favors the purification of this organ and helps in the process of digestion of fats to work in perfect conditions.
7. A healthy choice for people with diabetes
The sugars that make up this fruit are easy to metabolize, and its compounds They help to fight and stabilize blood glucose spikes.
Unsweetened soursop juice is a natural choice very suitable for people who have Diabetes. This beverage will provide the necessary calories without altering the sugar levels.
8. Regulates intestinal transit
Because of its natural fiber content, soursop juice helps positively against constipation.
On the other hand, also It is useful to restore and take care of our intestinal flora, so it manages to optimize your digestive system.
9. Helps to reconcile sleep
Many people who suffer from insomnia recommend consuming soursop to combat sleep disorders. And is that is Fruit helps us to achieve a quiet and restful sleep.
It is also advisable for people who are anxious or Stress Because it contains nutrients that act on the nervous system. It works as a natural sedative that will allow you to relax before going to bed.
10. Increase the energies
In order not to have to resort to Energizing And rich in stimulant compounds, it is worth taking into account that Soursop may represent a healthier source of energy.
This is due to its significant contribution of fructose, the natural sweet that contains fruits, and that can activate the body both physically and mentally.
Help your customers make better, healthier choices today with Tan Do’s Products!
Mob/Viber/Whatsapp/Zalo/Kakao/Wechat (+84) 982 958 918