WHY CHOOSE US?
- PROFESSIONAL OEM SUPPLY: Tan Do has more than 20 years of experience in the beverage industry and a world-class customer service from a dedicated sales team available 24/7 .
- HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS: As a family-owned business, we know that quality matters, and we are committed to highest quality ingredients through our supply chain.
- COMPETITIVE PRICE, low MOQ while still maintaining the PERFECT balance between a healthy authentic drink and great tastes.
- FREE DESIGN/SAMPLE: Eye-catching colorful labels that would stand out on store shelves.
- US-STANDARD MACHINERY SYSTEM: Provide various packaging solutions and high-standard products.
- Tan Do is a ISO/HACCP/FDA/HALAL certified manufacturer.
In its pure form, espresso is more popular in Europe than America, particularly in Italy. Though catching in America, derivatives and misconceptions are spreading like cream in coffee. For instance, many hold the misconception that espresso is a dark, bitter to burnt-flavored roast of coffee.
In fact, espresso is not a roast at all; it is a method of preparing coffee. Espresso coffee is often blended from several roasts and varietals to form a bold – not bitter flavor. The finely ground coffee is tightly packed or tamped into a “portafilter”; high-pressure water is then forced through the grounds and extracted in small, concentrated amounts. Intensity is the key here. Why do you think they call it a “shot?”
Coffee is one of the world’s most popular beverages. Thanks to its high levels of antioxidants and beneficial nutrients, it also seems to be quite healthy. Studies show that coffee drinkers have a much lower risk of several serious diseases. Here are the
top 13 health benefits of coffee
1. Can Improve Energy Levels and Make You Smarter
2. Can Help You Burn Fat
3. Can Drastically Improve Physical Performance
4. Contains Essential Nutrients
5. May Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
6. May Protect You From Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
7. May Lower Your Risk of Parkinson’s
8. May Protect Your Liver
9. Can Fight Depression and Make You Happier
10. May Lower Risk of Certain Types of Cancer
11. Doesn’t Cause Heart Disease and May Lower Stroke Risk
12. May Help You Live Longer
13. The Biggest Source of Antioxidants in the Western Diet
250ml Canned Expresso Coffee Drink
Help your customers make better, healthier choices today with Tan Do’s Products!
Mob/Viber/Whatsapp/Zalo/Kakao/Wechat (+84) 982 958 918