WHY CHOOSE US?
- PROFESSIONAL OEM SUPPLY: Tan Do has more than 20 years of experience in the beverage industry and a world-class customer service from a dedicated sales team available 24/7 .
- HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS: As a family-owned business, we know that quality matters, and we are committed to highest quality ingredients through our supply chain.
- COMPETITIVE PRICE, low MOQ while still maintaining the PERFECT balance between a healthy authentic drink and great tastes.
- FREE DESIGN/SAMPLE: Eye-catching colorful labels that would stand out on store shelves.
- US-STANDARD MACHINERY SYSTEM: Provide various packaging solutions and high-standard products.
- Tan Do is a ISO/HACCP/FDA/HALAL certified manufacturer.
250ml Canned Soy Milk Drink of Tan Do Beverage
Benefit 1: Soy milk contains only vegetables proteins
Vegetable proteins have the advantage that they cause less loss of calcium through the kidneys. It is known that a diet rich in animal (and dairy protein) creates a higher risk for osteoporosis.
Benefit 2: Soy milk contains no lactose
About 75 percent of the world population cannot tolerate lactose. Some ethnic groups are more affected than others. For example 75 percent of Africans and 90 percent of Asians have lactose intolerance.
As an additional benefit, soy milk contains the prebiotic sugars stachyose and raffinose. These prebiotic sugars boost immunity and help decrease toxic substances in the body.
Benefit 3: Fewer people are allergic to soy milk
Only 0.5 percent of the children are allergic to soy milk, whereas 2.5 percent is allergic to cow’s milk.
Benefit 4: Soy milk reduces cholesterol
The saturated fats in cow’s milk are unhealthy and increase your cholesterol. The protein in cow’s milk has no benefits for the cholesterol. Soy protein can decrease cholesterol levels. The FDA (Food and Drug Administration of US) confirms that soy protein, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may significantly reduce the risk of coronary heart. The FDA recommends to incorporate 25 grams of soy protein in your daily meals.
Benefit 5: Soy milk contains no hormones
Cow’s milk contains natural hormones (from the cow) but also synthetic hormones, which can influence the good working of our own body. The synthetic hormone rBGH (recombinant bovine growth hormone) increase milk production by as much as 20 percent.
Benefit 6: Soy milk does not cause insulin dependent diabetes
Although no general consensus exists among scientists, some studies have shown an association between drinking cow’s milk in early life and the development of insulin dependent diabetes. This association does not exist with soy milk.
Benefit 7: Soy milk is rich in isoflavones
The presence of isoflavones is the most important and unique benefit of it. Each cup of it contains about 20 mg isoflavones (mainly genistein and daidzein). Cow’s milk does not contain isoflavones. Isoflavones have many health benefits including reduction of cholesterol, easing of menopause symptoms, prevention of osteoporosis and reduction of risk for certain cancers (prostate cancer and breast cancer). Incidents of these cancers are very low in countries with high intake of soy products. Isoflavones are also antioxidants which protect our cells and DNA against oxidation.
Help your customers make better, healthier choices today with Tan Do’s Products!
Mob/Viber/Whatsapp/Zalo/Kakao/Wechat (+84) 982 958 918