WHY CHOOSE US?
- PROFESSIONAL OEM SUPPLY: Tan Do has more than 20 years of experience in the beverage industry and a world-class customer service from a dedicated sales team available 24/7 .
- HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS: As a family-owned business, we know that quality matters, and we are committed to highest quality ingredients through our supply chain.
- COMPETITIVE PRICE, low MOQ while still maintaining the PERFECT balance between a healthy authentic drink and great tastes.
- FREE DESIGN/SAMPLE: Eye-catching colorful labels that would stand out on store shelves.
- US-STANDARD MACHINERY SYSTEM: Provide various packaging solutions and high-standard products.
- Tan Do is a ISO/HACCP/FDA/HALAL certified manufacturer.
Walnut Milk Drink of Tan Do Beverage Ltd
Benefits of walnut
Low in carbs (unsweetened varieties only), high in fat and high protein
- All work together to help to keep blood sugar levels steady
Rich in antioxidants
- Walnuts are especially high in two group of antioxidants: ellagitannins and tocopherols, and beneficial bacteria in our digestive tracts have been found to convert ellagitannins to compounds called urolithins, protective against inflammation
- In a study evaluating the efficacy of walnuts’ antioxidants on oxidative stress after a meal, adults were given a meal composed of walnuts or refined ingredients. Blood tests following the meal found that only the participants who consumed the meal high in walnuts experienced protection from oxidative damage
A great source of essential fatty acids
- Walnuts are primarily comprised of polyunsaturated fatty acids (72% of total fats), particularly alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) (14%) and linoleic acid (58%)
- Observational studies have shown that each gram of ALA you eat per day lowers your risk of dying from heart disease by 10%
- ALA is also found to be neuroprotective, and observational studies in older adults have linked eating walnuts improved cognition, including faster problem solving and better memory
A good source of fiber
- An ounce of walnuts has 2g of fiber, which has been shown to promote growth a healthy gut microbiome and help with weight control
- A study of ~200 adults consuming 1.5 ounces of walnuts per day for 2 months found that they experienced a significant increase in the beneficial bacteria, Bifidobacteria
- In a study of 10 obese people, drinking a smoothie made with 1.75 ounces (48 grams) of walnuts per day for 5 days decreased appetite and hunger, compared to a placebo drink comparable in its macronutrient quality and calorie count
Walnut Milk Drink of Tan Do
Help your customers make better, healthier choices today with Tan Do’s Products!
Mob/Viber/Whatsapp/Zalo/Kakao/Wechat (+84) 982 958 918