WHY CHOOSE US?
- PROFESSIONAL OEM SUPPLY: Tan Do has more than 20 years of experience in the beverage industry and a world-class customer service from a dedicated sales team available 24/7 .
- HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS: As a family-owned business, we know that quality matters, and we are committed to highest quality ingredients through our supply chain.
- COMPETITIVE PRICE, low MOQ while still maintaining the PERFECT balance between a healthy authentic drink and great tastes.
- FREE DESIGN/SAMPLE: Eye-catching colorful labels that would stand out on store shelves.
- US-STANDARD MACHINERY SYSTEM: Provide various packaging solutions and high-standard products.
- Tan Do is a ISO/HACCP/FDA/HALAL certified manufacturer
Tan Do’s Wheat Milk Drink
Unrefined wheat contains complex carbohydrates, dietary fiber, and a moderate amount of proteins. According to the USDA National Nutrient Database, sprouted wheat is rich in catalytic elements, mineral salts, calcium, magnesium, potassium, sulfur, chlorine, arsenic, silicon, manganese, zinc, iodine, copper, vitamin B, and vitamin E. It is abundant in antioxidants, especially in carotenoids such as beta-carotene.
Wheat germ, which is the heart of the kernel, is particularly rich in vitamin E. It is known to be the main source of the vitamin B complex in dietary structures throughout the world and includes vitamins like thiamin, folic acid, vitamin B6
, and minerals like manganese, magnesium, and zinc. Wheat germ oil improves strength and increases lifespan.
Rich in important nutrients
Cream of Wheat is low in calories but contains many important micronutrients.
One cup (241 grams) of cooked Cream of Wheat provides approximately (1Trusted Source):
- Calories: 133
- Protein: 4 grams
- Fat: 0.5 grams
- Carbs: 28 grams
- Fiber: 1 gram
- Iron: 58% of the Daily Value (DV)
- Niacin: 39% of the DV
- Vitamin B6: 38% of the DV
- Thiamine: 37% of the DV
- Riboflavin: 33% of the DV
- Folate: 33% of the DV
- Selenium: 13% of the DV
- Calcium: 11% of the DV
- Copper: 11% of the DV
Cream of Wheat is particularly rich in iron, along with B vitamins like niacin, vitamin B6, thiamine, riboflavin, and folate.
B vitamins are involved in many aspects of health, including energy production, brain function, and DNA synthesis
Cream of Wheat also contains selenium, a powerful micronutrient that doubles as an antioxidant to decrease inflammation and protect against disease.
Help your customers make better, healthier choices today with Tan Do’s Products!
Tan Do’s Wheat Milk Drink
Mob/Viber/Whatsapp/Zalo/Kakao/Wechat (+84) 982 958 918