330ml Canned Sparkling Pomegranate Drink Of Tan Do
WHY CHOOSE US?
- PROFESSIONAL OEM SUPPLY: Tan Do has more than 20 years of experience in the beverage industry and a world-class customer service from a dedicated sales team available 24/7 .
- HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS: As a family-owned business, we know that quality matters, and we are committed to highest quality ingredients through our supply chain.
- COMPETITIVE PRICE, low MOQ while still maintaining the PERFECT balance between a healthy authentic drink and great tastes.
- FREE DESIGN/SAMPLE: Eye-catching colorful labels that would stand out on store shelves.
- US-STANDARD MACHINERY SYSTEM: Provide various packaging solutions and high-standard products.
- Tan Do is a ISO/HACCP/FDA/HALAL certified manufacturer.
Help your customers make better, healthier choices today with Tan Do’s Products!
1. Sparkling water can help settle the stomach.
Carbonated sparkling water often contains sodium bicarbonate, which is a mineral that is excellent for helping settle an upset stomach. In fact, this is present in most antacids and over-the-counter stomach tablets, so if you’re dealing with an upset stomach related to illness or overeating, having a little bit of healthy sparkling water can go a long way toward helping you feel better.
Keep in mind, however, that it can also make you bloat up because of the bubbles in the carbonated water, so it’s a good idea to weigh your options and make sure you’re not actually going to feel worse if you get too bloated.
2. Sparkling water can help reduce morning sickness
Some women who suffer from severe morning sickness find that they are able to control these symptoms a lot better by sipping slowly on carbonated sparkling water every morning. Cold sparkling water seems to do better than warm for most women, but either option is good. However, keep in mind that this is not true for everyone, so try it cautiously at first to ensure it isn’t going to make you feel worse.
Do not drink carbonated sparkling water all day if you’re pregnant. Having a little in the morning to deal with your morning sickness is fine, but you may get too many minerals otherwise if you don’t alternate it with regular water.
3. Sparkling water can help with motion sickness
If you’ve been riding in the car for a long time or if you got on a thrill ride and now you feel like you might throw up, reach for some healthy sparkling water. Drinking carbonated water for health and nutrition may help calm your stomach down when you feel nauseated due to motion sickness, and it will also hydrate your body again if you’ve already thrown up.
Once again, remember that the carbonation may make you bloated. Bloating up after vomiting is a painful and unpleasant experience!
4. Sparkling water can help with weight loss
If you drink healthy sparkling water regularly, you’re more likely to feel full after a glass of good carbonated water than you would after drinking water that doesn’t contain bubbles. Because of this, many people use sparkling water as an appetite suppressant. While you should never replace whole meals with sparkling water, it can help you cut back on your desire to snack throughout the day and keep you more hydrated at the same time—and both of these are excellent benefits of drinking carbonated water for health and nutrition.
Remember to drink other types of water throughout the day as well for best results.
5. Sparkling water can help with minerals
If you are suffering from a mineral deficiency, drinking carbonated sparkling water that is made from mineral water is an excellent and easy way to improve your mineral intake. Just remember that you shouldn’t overdo it, or you may have a problem in the opposite direction and could even end up with mineral poisoning in some rare instances.
Many people who have mineral imbalances are able to get this under control by eating healthier foods and drinking tap water, which also contains some trace amounts of minerals. Speak to your doctor before trying to treat this problem with carbonated sparkling water.
Mob/Viber/Whatsapp/Zalo/Kakao/Wechat (+84) 982 958 918